Friday, July 30, 2010

Moving Forward

Well, I just added this gadget to my igoogle homepage. Let's see if it works.

We are finally at the weekend. So looking forward to the troop welcome home tomorrow in Landa Park, then on to Farm to Market downtown for some fresh fruits and veggies - then settling in on the river with a great picnic and some float time. Those rivers just seem to wash away any worries -- my goodness, I am beginning to sound like my mother! (Thank goodness.) We will be checkin out Schlitterbahn on Sunday, just me and my daughter. It is a great way to spend some fun quality time together, and the conversations are amazingly open when you are waiting for your shot at the Master Blaster. Looking forward to fall and all the great music and wine events. If it's happenin' it is happenin' in New Braunfels, Texas - jump in!

No comments:

Post a Comment