Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Love New Braunfels!

Here I am in New Orleans at classes for destination marketing executives and two of my classmates, one from Oklahoma and one from North Carolina, introduced themselves with a testimonial about how they or their families love New Braunfels.

My colleague from Oklahoma enjoyed stories about New Braunfels from her grandmother. Her grandmother loved coming to NB and enjoying the river, food, and especially the people.

Even though it had been 15 years since my North Carolina colleague had visited NB she could recall floating the Guadalupe River, Schlitterbahn, dining at the Gristmill, Gruene Historic District, and Gruene Hall. WOW! That is great recall, we must have made quite an impression.

1 comment:

  1. You need to share this: http://tinyurl.com/3oq6hrz

    (New Braunfels on CNN Travel!)

    ReplyDelete