Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blocked, Spammed, and Busy Signal

Avoiding tech overload is becoming a life skill.  In my life there are 4 voicemail boxes, three text message boxes, three email addresses, three junk mail boxes, ebills, epayments, autodrafts, online registrations, ....
Help!

I haven't posted in a while because I just didn't have it in me.  But, then I realized I need to take my own advice and GET OUT OF TOWN or at least GET OUTSIDE!

So as a handy resource for those of us that want quick, fun opportunities to unplug - here we go:

 http://vintagetexas.com/blog/?p=4974 - You will find one local vineyard and one local wine outlet having won two gold medals in the recent 2011 Lone Star Wine Competitions.  Visit Dry Comal Creek Vineyard and Winery on the Gruene.

For a walkable, wonderful experience in downtown New Braunfels visit their new guide for the next two months:    http://www.downtownnewbraunfels.com/images/uploads/images/june-july2011.pdf

Dabble your toes or jump in the river as soon and as often as possible.  Don the swimwear and soak up the fun at my fav part of the Bahn - The Castle toob ride at the original part of the park. 

How about an "easy button" outing sitting at the beach at the Texas Ski Ranch watching those crazy folks cut flips on their wakeboards --- no skiing required!  Fish Tacos at Wahoos, sand, scenery, and the kids think you rock for taking them!

Dry Comal Creek Vineyard
Back in the Groove - see you on the water or tasting wine- Jump In!      

No comments:

Post a Comment