Monday, June 13, 2011

Kickball & Bouffants

Watching an adult kick ball game is probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  All of us little guys that finally got some meat on our bones are out for retribution. 

 It made me think about my own elementary school PE teacher - Mrs. Reimer, the kickball queen!  She was amazing in her double knit shorts of the '70s and her "done" hair do.  It was a true miracle of construction and always perfect.  She was my idol.  Athletic and feminine at the same time with a way of making the smallest child seem the biggest. ( I can't find a picture of Mrs. Reimer but if you have one I would love it.)  

How to segway to travel - remember being at that campground watching the big kids play volleyball or baseball and you were too little?!

At your next outdoor adventure find a way for the little guys to be front and center and add a bouffant to yourself for some spice!           

No comments:

Post a Comment